Sunday, December 8, 2013

Primer

This was a terrifying and confusing movie. After reading some reviews about the film, which helped me understand it a little more, I was interested to understand the movie in a lot more detail. If people actually had this ability, I am pretty sure it would not end up good.

People can not be trusted with this sort of power. When people have to put trust in others, it never ends up well. 'Do not mess with your double.' They are really just asking for us to mess with them. Thats like saying, dont press the only red button in front of you.
Ok...

I really like the concept of time travel. When I first saw this movie and read the reviews, it reminded me of Donnie Darko. It was an confusing film that I had to watch a few times to fully understand. AND it had to do with time travel. Although these two have very different plots, they are similar in the sense of the consequences when it comes to messing with time.

I think I really need to watch the movie again to write a good review on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment